Monday, April 11, 2005

Intro

Hi, and welcome to my blog.

I am pretty well known in the worlds of college football and basketball, and run subscription-based websites for both sports. As a result, unless something comes up that really isn't appropriate for the sites, those two topics will almost never get covered here. Everything else is fair game.

I'll write as often as the muse strikes. It may not be every day, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't at least once a week.

Feel free to respond if your muse strikes!

If you want to find out more about me, check out my profile.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jerry. Nice place you have here.

Anonymous said...

Don't take this the wrong way, but for some reason I always pictured you with glasses.

Jerry P. Palm said...

I'm sure as I age and deteriorate further, I'll need glasses, but not yet.

Anonymous said...

only the first day, but already, awesome blog!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hot damn!

I was worried what I was going to do during the offseason.

Atleast now I can read this :-)

Keep em coming man, and thanks for all the hard work this past year.

orangejack said...

Welcome to the blogsphere, Jerry. Looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

Great that now I can touch base with your well thought-out (unless I disagree) comments and latest statistics whenever I wish.

WM

Jerry P. Palm said...

Feel free to disagree here as well.